Before installing this download in a LIVE environment:
- BACKUP "Live" SYSPRO files, folders, and database.
- Install the new release in a TEST environment.
- Get user acceptance signoff on testing results.
- Test backup/recovery steps to ensure operational continuity.
If assistance is needed to implement sound testing, operational backup, and a recovery process, please contact your dealer or SYSPRO.
Current Release : April 10,2018
Please use the link below to download the latest Solutions for SYSPRO Handheld WMS release.Latest Handheld Solution
The above download package contains the following parts, as described in detail in our Handheld solution Installation Guide (under Support--> Documentation, or click here).
- a set of folders containing files and programs used in the installation and ongoing support associated with the Handheld solution; stored on the application server (recommended).
- the installation executable (found in the "Setup" folder) for the "Installation Support" of various handheld scanner devices. When a handheld device is tethered to a workstation (USB or docking cradle), this program is used to simplify the installation of the Cadacus Solutions for SYSPRO Handheld solution on various devices based on the handheld type and its corresponding operating system. Note: if the Installation Support program is unable to install to the specific scanner device for some reason, the necessary files may be downloaded directly from a browser on the device itself-- for details, go to http://sfshh.com.
- the installation executable (found in the "Setup" folder) for the "Handheld on Windows" desktop application. "Handheld on Windows" is a desktop version of the same application software run on handheld scanner devices and can be used for testing, training, and/or troubleshooting. It is compatible with Windows XP and above. Click here for general troubleshooting steps for handheld devices.
NOTE: for details of Handheld license usage count, go here.