Solutions for SYSPRO New Release
through September 26, 2015
click here to proceed to download page
- Corrected invoice lookup reprint on a status 9 order.
- Enhanced 810 Export to provide option to combine into one 810.
- Corrected invoice key length discrepancy in SYSPRO 7.
- Enhanced 812 to reflect a price change from the original invoice (810) reversing charges.
- Corrected SYSPRO 7 revision/release field size from 3 to 5 characters.
- Added DTM and REF segments within the CTP loop.
- Enhanced General 2 tab of the 850 setup to include backorders in the summary report.
- Corrected "Finished" type kits to properly indicate backorder status.
- Enhanced SDQ to handle one sales order containing multiple ship-to lines.
- Corrected SYSPRO 7 test mode format for first and second order number indicators.
- Corrected the creation of SAC segments for non-stocked parts.
- Corrected generating additional segments when multiple rejected item comments were on an order.
- Corrected XML when shipment record was created from Shipment Import.
- Corrected 856 export failure when invalid shipments exist and "send backorder line" option selected.
- Enhanced the export to call scripting only for segments needed to speed up extraction of ASNs.
- Enhanced 870 export to use P01 "UOM to use" setting in QTY segments.
- Added new ISR options to control if comments are read at various order status codes.
- Enhanced 875 PO Import report.
- Corrected issue with backorder quantities if allocations exist on the sales order on a 945 import.
- Changed numeric lot numbers without leading zeros to add leading zeros before checking for a valid lot.
- Added new 996 (generic file transfer) Import to facilitate VB Scripting.
- Corrected "Argument 'Index' is not a valid value" error.
- Corrected XML Parameter input for direct stock take.
- Enhanced Handhelds to configure usage of an SD card rather than local fixed storage.
- Corrected unique condition where a shipment error affected subsequent shipment postings.
- Added a lookup on the outgoing ship-via cross reference to get the SCAC code for the shipment header.
- Corrected error when editing shipments when using lots and multiple bins.
- Changed Shipping to prevent negative quantities when online stock verification is not used.
- Corrected storing of A/R address information in SYSPRO 7.
- Populate User Defined 2 for "Location" tab in Shipment Release.
- Enhanced Shipment Viewer to show all weights in decimals.
- Corrected removal of charges for an LTL freight calculation for a small parcel carrier.
- Parameter changed to allow stocks on partial hold to be dispatched.
- Added TPM re-qualify after sales order updated for TPM customers.
- Corrected combined invoice and ASN issue when multiple sales orders exist for one invoice.
- Corrected SYSPRO exit after batch run.
- Corrected ability to run from invoice print.