HomeForumFrequently Asked QuestionsFAQsEDI: 850 Import - Input Sort Tab

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EDI: 850 Import - Input Sort Tab

850 Import - Input Sort Tab 3 years 10 months ago #191

• sgleason
  • Fresh Boarder
Client wants to default the "Purchase Order Check" settings to Warning. When the default is set to "Warn if duplicate PO number found" the Warning radial button is not highlighted the next time you go in to run an import, it's still set to Yes. Is there a corresponding setting in Sales Orders that is set, or needs to be set to change this? The only thing I found was the in SO Set Up > General 1 > Validation of duplicate customer p/order numbers. But even when I select Warn under By Customer or By Company, the Warning is not defaulted on the process imports window.

Any ideas on why the default isn't changing?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

850 Import - Input Sort Tab 3 years 10 months ago #194

• Don
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 10
The setting you are referring to is only used when the 850 import is called from the Input Sort program, not if you run the import directly. There is no setting at this time to allow a global change to the default purchase order setting.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: JohnMc, Don, elasner
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds