Solutions for SYSPRO New Release
through August 30, 2016
click here to proceed to download page
SYSPRO Version ALERT
If your company is running any version of SYSPRO prior SYSPRO 6.1 SP1, an update to SYSPRO 6.1 SP1 or SYSPRO 7.0 is required.
SYSPRO 7 Installation / Update
If SYSPRO 7 is being installed or updated, please click here
to review important requirements that may impact the installation/update process.
General Enhancements and Corrections
Please see the list below for the most recent enhancements and corrections made to the EDI, Shipping, Handheld Solutions, and more. We have endeavored to test the changes as thoroughly as possible, but as all releases share the same code base there is always the possibility of an unforeseen complication. Best practices include local testing and user sign-off prior to going live in any production environment. If any problems arise, please notify us.
EDI Import - 810 - Invoice
- Updated invoice assignment by the 810, 856 with numeric invoice numbers
EDI Import - 850 - Purchase Order
- Corrected trade promotion code handling
EDI Import - 850, 816, DELFOR
- Corrected subscript out of range issue
EDI Import - 945 - Warehouse Shipping Advice
- Corrected to properly find PO and existing sales order numbers
EDI Export - 810 - Invoice
- Corrected mismatch in database length of 15 vs. presentation length of 7
EDI Export - 850 - Purchase Order
- Changed to allow export of alpha-numeric PO numbers
- Updated to properly display multiple AR ship-to records in cross-reference
EDI Customer File
- Changed length in EDISAF (Shipment Address File) in CUSFIL from 596 to 614
EDI Stock Code Substitution
- Corrected reverse substitutions for 810 and 856 when certain sequences occurred
Shipping - Batch Serial
- Updated to properly clear previously allocated field when handling batch serials
Shipping - BOL
- Expanded BOL alternate UOM from 3 to 10 characters
Shipping - FedEx / UPS Reference
- Corrected leading zeros when sales orders used as a reference in FedEx and UPS
Shipping - Starship
- Added OrdQtyUOM and ShipQtyUOM to the ADE file
Shipping - UPS Dangerous Goods
- Added new feature to create separate UPS labels for dangerous goods. Click here for details of the new label options.
Handheld - Stock Code Query
- Corrected error from single/double character scanned stock codes
Handheld - Stock Take Tickets
- Added new feature to provide an option to print stock take tickets directly from the handheld to the printer via a Bluetooth connection. Click here for details.