Latest release for SYSPRO 8
Before installing this download in a LIVE environment:
- BACKUP "Live" SYSPRO files, folders, and database.
- Install the new release in a TEST environment.
- Get user acceptance signoff on testing results.
- Test backup/recovery steps to ensure operational continuity.
If assistance is needed to implement sound testing, operational backup, and a recovery process, please contact your dealer or SYSPRO.
Current Release : May 5, 2019
Please select the link below to download the latest Solutions for SYSPRO release for SYSPRO 8
EDI and Shipping Solutions Registration
Please follow the instructions in the email from SYSPRO US with your Add-on license to install the SYSPRO US registration programs and import the add-on license.
Notes for known issues
(this list will change as items become known and resolved):
- Cadacus licenses for SYSPRO 8 have not changed. Existing Cadacus licenses should work fine. If you are using a SYSPRO US license for EDI and/or Shipping Solutions, please contact us for a temporary license until the SYSPRO US licenses are working.
- Note: the SQL scripts under SYSPRO 8 get copied to the Plugin\CustomStore folder (not the base\scripts folder as in the other versions).
- There is a known issue with converting reports to PDF.
- The shipping library installed must be from December, 19, 2018 or newer.
- The support library installed must be from August 16, 2019 or newer
- If the Handheld Solution is in use, the Cadacus WCF service version 2.02.11 (released 9/24/2019) or newer must be installed and the configuration option "UseSysproWCF" set to "Yes". The SYSPRO 8 e.net Communications and Load Balancer service must also be installed and using the default ports.
- The packing slip printing program EDI041 is being worked on. If possible, please switch to using the delivery/dispatch note print.
- Scripting must be set to operate on the client at this time. The requires the setup option to execute scripts on the client to be set and the support library to be installed on the client.
- We are fine-tuning issues related to the following-- please report any issues related to:
Cadacus SFS libraries, such as our Cadacus Shipping Library, Support System, etc.
Bill-of-Lading (BOL) functionality is still being tested and will be made available soon
For detailed installation steps, go to Tutorials--> Installation/Upgrades--> Install Cadacus Solutions, or click here.