HomeForumCommunity SupportEDI SolutionSYSPRO FTP no longer works after upgrading to SYSPRO 7

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SYSPRO FTP no longer works after upgrading to SYSPRO 7

SYSPRO FTP no longer works after upgrading to SYSPRO 7 7 months 1 day ago #657

• ksajonc
  • Fresh Boarder
We have a client that has been using the SYSPRO EDI FTP to successfully send their EDI documents to a CAT FTP site for several years, but after we upgraded them to SYSPRO 7 the FTP no longer works. If we do a FTP Communication test it seems as if it is going through the process but nothing shows in the Message or Error section and nothing is sent to the FTP Trace log file.

The FTP is setup to use Secure FTP and is run from the Client. It is also setup to use the Binary FTP Mode and Active Transfer Method. Again, none of these options has changes since it was successfully running under SYSPRO 6.1.

I also installed the latest Cadacus SFS Support on the client PC where we run they run the FTP Communication to make sure that was not the issue.

I am able to use Filezilla FTP to transfer files successfully so I am having to use that manual process until we can get the SYSPRO FTP issue resolved.

Any ideas on what might be causing this new issue?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SYSPRO FTP no longer works after upgrading to SYSPRO 7 7 months 1 day ago #658

• elasner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
I believe there is a ticket with Syspro that we are working on. This is a known issue and as stated on our website this Secure FTP is not supported at this time. We are going to work on trying to figure out why it worked in 6.1 and not in 7 but have found nothing at this time. Our suggestion for the interim is to use a third party FTP software to pull or push the files from the VAN or the other option is to see if they have a FTP/S solution. When we have a approved Secure FTP solution we will post back to the Syspro ticket.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 day ago by JohnMc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: JohnMc, Don, elasner
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds