Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Baseline for 850 Import

Baseline for 850 Import 5 months 1 week ago #675

• wjones
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi -

Our 850 Imports average about 20-25 seconds per order to import. It was never a real issue, but recently a couple of big customers have moved to traditional (not a portal) edi, and we can have between 500 and 800 orders on some days.
The question is - is that amount of time 'normal', or.. how would i determine if it should be faster?

Hardware is not the issue - we are running VMWare on G10 HP Simplivity ESX hosts - the SQL server is configured with 16 processors and 128GB ram and the syspro app server is half that.

I understand this is probably a question without a real answer, I'm just looking for a place to start...any input appreciated-

Thanks!
Wes Jones
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: JohnMc, Don, elasner
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds