Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Label Control File - IF THEN ELSE ???

Label Control File - IF THEN ELSE ??? 4 months 2 days ago #665

Have looked through the documentation and so far have not found a direction or solution. Have a ASN lable that needs to print a UPC code if the pack is not mixed and nothing if it is mixed. Using the ALTKEY1 tag for the UPC code. When mixing a pack it generates the data for the first item in the pack. Is there a way to handle this within the label control file?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Label Control File - IF THEN ELSE ??? 3 months 4 weeks ago #666

• rfosberg
  • Junior Boarder
[IF] {1STMIXED} = "MIXED"
[VAR] LBLSEL = "M"
[ELSE]
[VAR] LBLSEL = "S"
[ENDIF]

Then I had to select the customer so I added this set
[IF] {CUSTOMER:3} = "CAT"
[VAR] LBLSEL2 = {LBLSEL}-CAT
[ENDIF]

Then this is the one I use to print the Mixed label format
[IF] {LBLSEL2} = "M-CAT"
%BTW% /AF="C:\SysproEDI\Labels\CatShipAddrM.btw" /R=4 /P /D="%Trigger File Name%"
[ENDIF]

I use the above to determine if the Label is a mixed label or not.

Then I determine which customer is and then finally I combine the 2 variables together and use that to then select which label format to print.

I do not know if there has been better functionality added since the time I did this or not but this is how I solved the issue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: JohnMc, Don, elasner
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds