Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shipping Label

Shipping Label 2 months 1 week ago #668

• rfosberg
  • Junior Boarder
I am adding a new customer to my "Customer Specific" shipping labels and the one item that is causing an issue is the Load Number.

I do not see any reference in the available tokens for the Load Number that gets entered at time of shipping.
I need to use this because the customer has us "Stage" the shipment on there website and we have to Barcode there Shipment ID on the Pallet Labels.

I would rather not do a SQLCMD to get this information as I would then have to redesign all of my existing Customer Specific Labels to use the new SQLCMD based label.

So my question is how can I get the load number into the Label Control File. Or is there a Label Token for the LoadNumber and I just missed it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shipping Label 2 months 6 days ago #669

• elasner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
You have a few options
1. Use the LOAD comment on the comments tab of the shipping station.
2. Use the LOAD CFF on the CFF Tab of the Shipping station.
3. The Simplest option is the SQLCMD and I'm not sure why this would require you to change all of your other labels. I would think it would only pertain to this label.
4. Use the Advanced labeling method as described in our label tutorial under non-shipping labels.

Shipping Label 2 months 6 days ago #670

• rfosberg
  • Junior Boarder
I want to use the Load from the Comment section of the shipment.

What I need to know is what is the correct entry to place in the Label text file.

I have tried {CINFO} {CINFO/2}-{CINFO/10} {CLINK} {LINK} and all of them return a blank

What I need to know is what goes in between the brackets to get it to pull the LOAD NUMBER from the comment Section.

As to changing the label to use SQLCMD I have about 10-12 different labels that are designed to print using this same txt file from the shipping module so changing the Coloumn name/coloumn data would require me to redo all of the labels.

Thank You

Russell Fosberg

Shipping Label 2 months 5 days ago #671

• elasner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
The index used in CINFO is based on the location of the Comment code to be used in the Shipping Handheld WMS system setup on the Labels tab. If you are still having issues we would recommend that you contact your Syspro implementer for assistance since solving your issue will probably require digging into your setup which is beyond the scope of this forum.

Shipping Label 2 months 5 days ago #672

• rfosberg
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You

Once you informed me that I had to set the comment up in the WMS setup screen I was able to get my comment to populate into the control file.

Russ
Moderators: JohnMc, Don, elasner
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds